Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Football

Thumbs up

It's been an interesting year in the NFC north that's for sure.If Favre goes to the Vikings it'll be a circus.
    I liked Cutler before he was traded to the Bears,now I can't wait to see him fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Pack! View Post
    It's been an interesting year in the NFC north that's for sure.If Favre goes to the Vikings it'll be a circus.
    I liked Cutler before he was traded to the Bears,now I can't wait to see him fail.
    Favre just got to hang it up.
    I said from day one that the Jets shouldn't have taken him.
    He had a great career. Leave with some dignity is my thought.

LOL! Hahaha... we shall see. I will say that Aaron Rodgers is better than I thought he'd be. It'll be that much sweeter when we kick your butts.

If Favre goes to the Vikings, the NFC North will be the most interesting division in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooner View Post
    Favre just got to hang it up.
    I said from day one that the Jets shouldn't have taken him.
    He had a great career. Leave with some dignity is my thought.
    If he becomes a Viking I hope he leaves on a stretcher!

He has gone from hero to zero round these parts,I retired my #4 jerseys and I'm wearing a #12 these days.

Quote Originally Posted by seeso
    It'll be that much sweeter when we kick your butts.
    I think all you're going to be tasting is bitter.

I think all you're going to be tasting is bitter.

Say what you will but I am All Steelers! Been that way for at least the past 20 years, I am 27. I have some old, new when I got them, Bubby Brister and Barry Foster Football cards my uncle got me as a gift.

Da Bears having a first round bye in the postseason sounds like some high expectations. Cutler is better than anything they have had, but only 2 teams in the confrence get a bye.

As for the Chargers they have the potential. If LT stays healthy. I really think Rivers is a punk but a decent QB.

The Giants need a dependable target for Eli to throw at, with that and their running game they can play with anyone.

All I can expect to happen is the unexpected. Teams seem to rise and fall on the drop of a dime.

Quote Originally Posted by dnewton2 View Post
    Say what you will but I am All Steelers! Been that way for at least the past 20 years, I am 27. I have some old, new when I got them, Bubby Brister and Barry Foster Football cards my uncle got me as a gift.
    I'm a Steelers fan too. When I was growing up, you liked the Bears, and either the Cowboys or the Steelers. I always picked the Steelers.

Da Bears having a first round bye in the postseason sounds like some high expectations. Cutler is better than anything they have had, but only 2 teams in the confrence get a bye.
    So which two teams do you think will get the bye? The NFC isn't that strong. I'm thinking Bears and Giants. The Bears will be in a tough division, that's for sure. But I think we can do it. It all depends on the growth of our receivers. If we get Plax, you can book it.

As for the Chargers they have the potential. If LT stays healthy. I really think Rivers is a punk but a decent QB.
    Rivers is more than decent. I'd put him in the top five.

The Giants need a dependable target for Eli to throw at, with that and their running game they can play with anyone.
    Absolutely. I'm thinking they're a 10-6 team.

All I can expect to happen is the unexpected. Teams seem to rise and fall on the drop of a dime.
    That's part of what I love about the NFL. You never know what's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by seeso View Post
    It's never to early to talk about football.

Who's your team? Mine is, of course, Da Bears. I've never been more excited for a Bears season than I am for this one coming up. I think we have a good shot at a bye week for the first round of the playoffs.

Yes, Jay Cutler will make that much of a difference.
    I second Da Bears!

Since they booted their Hobbit quarterback, and got someone that can see over the line of scrimmage, things should start clicking. Now all we need is Ditka back on board!

Last edited by AcousticMonster; 06-18-2009 at 03:58 AM.

I'm living is South Dakota, so everyone is either a Packer or Viking fan here. It gets really annoying, lol. I can tolerate Green Bay, but I can't stand the Vikings. God I hope Favre doesn't go to the Vikings. I'm tired of them dumping money on primadonnas.

I was so glad when Culpepper and Moon left.

Funny...I watched a show after we began this discussion on HBO...Joe Buck's thang.

He had Favre on. Favre used profanities lol.

It's an interesting segment if you guys can catch it.

Thread Information