Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 148

Thread: Football

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    42

    Thumbs up

    It's been an interesting year in the NFC north that's for sure.If Favre goes to the Vikings it'll be a circus.
    I liked Cutler before he was traded to the Bears,now I can't wait to see him fail.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I live on a big round ball
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Go Pack! View Post
    It's been an interesting year in the NFC north that's for sure.If Favre goes to the Vikings it'll be a circus.
    I liked Cutler before he was traded to the Bears,now I can't wait to see him fail.
    Favre just got to hang it up.
    I said from day one that the Jets shouldn't have taken him.
    He had a great career. Leave with some dignity is my thought.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Go Pack! View Post
    It's been an interesting year in the NFC north that's for sure.If Favre goes to the Vikings it'll be a circus.
    I liked Cutler before he was traded to the Bears,now I can't wait to see him fail.
    LOL! Hahaha... we shall see. I will say that Aaron Rodgers is better than I thought he'd be. It'll be that much sweeter when we kick your butts.

    If Favre goes to the Vikings, the NFC North will be the most interesting division in the NFL.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooner View Post
    Favre just got to hang it up.
    I said from day one that the Jets shouldn't have taken him.
    He had a great career. Leave with some dignity is my thought.
    If he becomes a Viking I hope he leaves on a stretcher!

    He has gone from hero to zero round these parts,I retired my #4 jerseys and I'm wearing a #12 these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by seeso
    It'll be that much sweeter when we kick your butts.
    I think all you're going to be tasting is bitter.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Go Pack! View Post
    I think all you're going to be tasting is bitter.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sevierville, TN
    Posts
    2,087

    Default

    Say what you will but I am All Steelers! Been that way for at least the past 20 years, I am 27. I have some old, new when I got them, Bubby Brister and Barry Foster Football cards my uncle got me as a gift.

    Da Bears having a first round bye in the postseason sounds like some high expectations. Cutler is better than anything they have had, but only 2 teams in the confrence get a bye.

    As for the Chargers they have the potential. If LT stays healthy. I really think Rivers is a punk but a decent QB.

    The Giants need a dependable target for Eli to throw at, with that and their running game they can play with anyone.

    All I can expect to happen is the unexpected. Teams seem to rise and fall on the drop of a dime.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnewton2 View Post
    Say what you will but I am All Steelers! Been that way for at least the past 20 years, I am 27. I have some old, new when I got them, Bubby Brister and Barry Foster Football cards my uncle got me as a gift.
    I'm a Steelers fan too. When I was growing up, you liked the Bears, and either the Cowboys or the Steelers. I always picked the Steelers.

    Quote Originally Posted by dnewton2 View Post
    Da Bears having a first round bye in the postseason sounds like some high expectations. Cutler is better than anything they have had, but only 2 teams in the confrence get a bye.
    So which two teams do you think will get the bye? The NFC isn't that strong. I'm thinking Bears and Giants. The Bears will be in a tough division, that's for sure. But I think we can do it. It all depends on the growth of our receivers. If we get Plax, you can book it.

    Quote Originally Posted by dnewton2 View Post
    As for the Chargers they have the potential. If LT stays healthy. I really think Rivers is a punk but a decent QB.
    Rivers is more than decent. I'd put him in the top five.

    Quote Originally Posted by dnewton2 View Post
    The Giants need a dependable target for Eli to throw at, with that and their running game they can play with anyone.
    Absolutely. I'm thinking they're a 10-6 team.

    Quote Originally Posted by dnewton2 View Post
    All I can expect to happen is the unexpected. Teams seem to rise and fall on the drop of a dime.
    That's part of what I love about the NFL. You never know what's going to happen.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sioux Falls, South Dakota
    Posts
    748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seeso View Post
    It's never to early to talk about football.

    Who's your team? Mine is, of course, Da Bears. I've never been more excited for a Bears season than I am for this one coming up. I think we have a good shot at a bye week for the first round of the playoffs.

    Yes, Jay Cutler will make that much of a difference.
    I second Da Bears!

    Since they booted their Hobbit quarterback, and got someone that can see over the line of scrimmage, things should start clicking. Now all we need is Ditka back on board!





    Last edited by AcousticMonster; 06-18-2009 at 03:58 AM.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sioux Falls, South Dakota
    Posts
    748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Go Pack! View Post
    It's been an interesting year in the NFC north that's for sure.If Favre goes to the Vikings it'll be a circus.
    I liked Cutler before he was traded to the Bears,now I can't wait to see him fail.
    I'm living is South Dakota, so everyone is either a Packer or Viking fan here. It gets really annoying, lol. I can tolerate Green Bay, but I can't stand the Vikings. God I hope Favre doesn't go to the Vikings. I'm tired of them dumping money on primadonnas.

    I was so glad when Culpepper and Moon left.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I live on a big round ball
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Funny...I watched a show after we began this discussion on HBO...Joe Buck's thang.

    He had Favre on. Favre used profanities lol.

    It's an interesting segment if you guys can catch it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •