Football

We used to have your coach Jauron. Is he as wimpy over there as he was over here?

His nickname is still "Dickless", so I'd say so.

Passing on 4th and inches on the goal line when you have a RB nicknamed "BEAST MODE"? That's his MO.

Again, kill me. D:

His nickname is still "Dickless", so I'd say so.

Passing on 4th and inches on the goal line when you have a RB nicknamed "BEAST MODE"? That's his MO.

Again, kill me. D:

Yup, sounds like the same old Jauron. My sympathies, bro.

maybe?

Educate me. What's been happening? You guys draft the ghost of Walter Payton?

he could be referring to the acquisition of the wide receiver terrell owens. maybe? perhaps it could be more. not absolutely positive. i'm actually curious myself now. please, pray tell.

he could be referring to the acquisition of the wide receiver terrell owens. maybe? perhaps it could be more. not absolutely positive. i'm actually curious myself now. please, pray tell.

Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot they got Owens. Still, I don't think he's enough to vault them into the top ten. He's too selfish.

Terrell Owens was a fire sale.He was replaced by a Detroit Lion.

BTW,who is the QB in Buffalo?

Educate me. What's been happening? You guys draft the ghost of Walter Payton?

*Owens is part of it, yes, but there's other things as well. A lot of people forget that Trent was part of MVP discussions for a good chunk of last year before he got the concussion. He's not only healthy now but has a veteran (Fitzpatrick) to get advice from instead of that idiot JP Loss-man.

*Jason Peters is now gone (trust me, good thing.) and they've completely retooled their O-line, which means no more horrendous pass protection and possibly better run protection for Lynch/Jackson.

*The Bills now know that Jackson is as good as Lynch in most regards, giving them a 1-2 running back system that should go for 1000 yards at least for both backs.

*No more stacking the box every play on defense now that the Bills have 2 fantastic receivers that will draw D's attentions, giving lots more room and not as much need for BEAST MODE every play.

*And obviously, say what you will about TO but he IS a future hall of famer and one of the best WRs on the market. Defenses will either have to double team him or Evans and whichever one is open will be thrown to, it's nice having more than just 1 receiver on a team.
I have a whoooole spiel on why "TO IS A CANCER THAT WILL DESTROY THE BILLS" is a stupid thing to say, but that's another post entirely ;)

Basically the Bills had almost all of the pieces in place last year but needed a good receiver and a new O-line (as well as fewer bites of the injury bug) to maintain them. Obviously most of this means I think Lynch, Evans, Owens, Trent and Jackson won't get injured, but that applies for every team, I think.

I have a whoooole spiel on why "TO IS A CANCER THAT WILL DESTROY THE BILLS" is a stupid thing to say, but that's another post entirely ;)

Really? Here are three reason he will. 1. 49ers 2. Eagles 3. Cowboys I bet fans of those teams have spiels on why he will. I understand now he is on your team but those who don't acknowledge history are doomed to repeat it, or something like that. I personally don't really care one way or the other, but seriously he will play nice for a few games then when he is not happy, the real TO will come out.

Really? Here are three reason he will. 1. 49ers 2. Eagles 3. Cowboys I bet fans of those teams have spiels on why he will. I understand now he is on your team but those who don't acknowledge history are doomed to repeat it, or something like that. I personally don't really care one way or the other, but seriously he will play nice for a few games then when he is not happy, the real TO will come out.

Actually, the "history will repeat itself" thing is the reason he won't ruin the team. I love how people like to quote statistics but don't look at or acknowledge the parts of them that they don't want you to see. It's like people who say the USA has never lost a war and then goes on to list every one but Vietnam.

Wow, that's really lame. But the Vikings do suck. :D

LOL, yup they sure do. At least they got rid of their drama queens.

Yes, it's a little red one with radio flyer painted on the side.... fits 2 comfortably.... but, it's never been full to my knowledge....

Trash talk from a Rams fan.... jeez!

:smileybounce:

*Owens is part of it, yes, but there's other things as well. A lot of people forget that Trent was part of MVP discussions for a good chunk of last year before he got the concussion. He's not only healthy now but has a veteran (Fitzpatrick) to get advice from instead of that idiot JP Loss-man.

*Jason Peters is now gone (trust me, good thing.) and they've completely retooled their O-line, which means no more horrendous pass protection and possibly better run protection for Lynch/Jackson.

*The Bills now know that Jackson is as good as Lynch in most regards, giving them a 1-2 running back system that should go for 1000 yards at least for both backs.

*No more stacking the box every play on defense now that the Bills have 2 fantastic receivers that will draw D's attentions, giving lots more room and not as much need for BEAST MODE every play.

*And obviously, say what you will about TO but he IS a future hall of famer and one of the best WRs on the market. Defenses will either have to double team him or Evans and whichever one is open will be thrown to, it's nice having more than just 1 receiver on a team.

Basically the Bills had almost all of the pieces in place last year but needed a good receiver and a new O-line (as well as fewer bites of the injury bug) to maintain them. Obviously most of this means I think Lynch, Evans, Owens, Trent and Jackson won't get injured, but that applies for every team, I think.

You've got some sound reasoning. I hope you guys do well and your prediction comes true. Buffalo football fans have had too much heartache.

You've got some sound reasoning. I hope you guys do well and your prediction comes true. Buffalo football fans have had too much heartache.

Don't I know it. I haven't been a football fan long enough to see the Bills in the playoffs, so I don't know what it's like to see a deep team playoff run. (Hell, WIDE RIGHT happened when I was 3!)

Top Bottom