Football

I know it is just one game, but da'Bears D took a hit with Urlacher and Cutler basically sucking (in that game). I think I remember hearing a 1 or 2 seed in the NFC from someone. Any thoughts?

I will admit that I was drinking the Kool Aid before the start of the season, like many of my fellow Bear fans. It'll take some time for Cutler to get used to his receivers, and Urlacher's loss will be tough to overcome.

I still think we have a good shot at the playoffs, but we're looking at a wild card berth now.

it took less than a week to ruin seeso's season.

The season ain't over yet. It's bleak, but we have a chance.

It's far from over,Cutler is better than what he showed on Sunday.Despite his poor play the Bears could've still won,division games are always tough.The Bears biggest problem comes the next two weeks,if they go 0-3 they're cooked.

Packers in the meantime looked flawed,but it's early and we've got two cupcakes lined up.

new-york-giants-team-poster-sportroids.jpg

I will admit that I was drinking the Kool Aid before the start of the season, like many of my fellow Bear fans. It'll take some time for Cutler to get used to his receivers, and Urlacher's loss will be tough to overcome.

I still think we have a good shot at the playoffs, but we're looking at a wild card berth now.

it isn't the qb. It's the receivers. Who do the bears have at wr?

it isn't the qb. It's the receivers. Who do the bears have at wr?

Did you see the game? It was the QB. The jury's still out on our receivers. There was only one drop last Sunday.

Did you see the game? It was the QB. The jury's still out on our receivers. There was only one drop last Sunday.

I watched the game and I only saw one drop and some of the throws were unexcusable but did the receivers run the wrong route? Cutler is like favre. Gunslinger but he is a stud QB I think.

I watched the game and I only saw one drop and some of the throws were unexcusable but did the receivers run the wrong route? Cutler is like favre. Gunslinger but he is a stud QB I think.

The picks did not look like the wrong route by a receiver. I'm not trying to bag on Cutler. Only saying what I saw. I think he'll be fine as the season progresses and stops pressing. He just needs to settle down.

To put things in perspective, Cutler completed 6 passes of 20 yards or more in the Green Bay game. We only had one all last year.

Two of Cutler's picks were because the reciever "sat" rather than come back to ball giving the defender a chance to make a play.Two of the picks were stupid and he got away with two.It was his first start with a new team on prime time against a division rival,you could tell he was nervous.

I am a Bear hater,but I hate the Vikings more.

Two of Cutler's picks were because the reciever "sat" rather than come back to ball giving the defender a chance to make a play.Two of the picks were stupid and he got away with two.It was his first start with a new team on prime time against a division rival,you could tell he was nervous.

I am a Bear hater,but I hate the Vikings more.

The Packers clearly are the better team though.:D

Being a Falcon fan I'm happy about this year so far. Our defense looked solid against a mediocre dolphin team and the offense looked great as well even though turner was completely ineffective.

I think the Pack if their defense stays the way it was against the bears will be a force to reckon with. Being a football coach the receivers were at fault for some of the picks. the pick at the end of the game was a zone blitz typr coverage. It was a great pick.

The Rams are off to a running start.... They appear to be playing for yet another top 3 draft pick...... 0-2 and not a hope for a win in sight.... God I hate being a Rams fan!

The Rams are off to a running start.... They appear to be playing for yet another top 3 draft pick...... 0-2 and not a hope for a win in sight.... God I hate being a Rams fan!

It wasn't that long ago you guys won a Superbowl. Short memory?

What a game by the G-Men!

I'm not a Giants fan, but wow. You come in to a new stadium that costs 1.15 billion. Cowboys have their own gogo dancers in cages, biggest tv ever, and the Giants break their heart with a last second field goal. Jerry Jones, probably gave everyone an earful. Sucks for you Cowboy fan...Go Vikes!!! That's what you get, for winning all those championships with our draft picks you got from the Herschel Walker trade. Which in turn helped bring revenue to your dumb stadium. Yes it still hurts.:mad:

Found this on another forum

Lets play a fun game of things that have happened since I saw the cowboys win a playoff game............Ther e have been 40 Nasa Space Launches

_________________ _
3 Presidential Elections
-------------
i became a teenager AND turned 30 hahaha

To add to this, since the Cowboys have won a playoff game, I got my drivers License, Lost my Virginity, Graduated High school, Graduated College, Seen 3 great wonders, Got Married, Had a child, Dropped my child off at Kindergarten this morning....I have lived a full life since I've last seen the cowboys win a playoff game so lets cut them some slack, it must be really tough for them and I sincerely wish they can one day feel as great as we do. Good luck Cowboys fans

i don't care what anyone else thinks...

go cowboys!

I was rootin for you Romo and Witten since they're on my fantasy football team. Unlike last week Romo was human this week :(

I myself am a proud Oakland Raiders fan. Sure the last 6 years have been abysmal but we will return to greatness one day. Does anyone have any quarterbacks that can make the most basic NFL throws for sale? Jamarcus is not the savior we're looking for :mad: But hey at least we beat the Chiefs :D

New Cowboy stadium: $1.5 billion

PSL for season tickets at new Cowboy stadium: $100,000 - $150,000

20" pizza at new Cowboy stadium: $60

The NY Giants beating the Cowboys at the grand opening before 100,000 + Cowboy fans, cage dancers, alumni, owners...and the entire free world...
Seeing Romo deliver a pathetic display which got him a QB rating of 29.6...

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eli-manning--new-york-giants--one-giant-step.jpg

Top Bottom