FS: Kamaka HF-1 (Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dohle

Reaction score
Time to once again cull the heard. This time I'm selling my Kamaka HF-1 which is getting next to no playing time currently.

20210227_115940.jpg
More photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/iLK6sk4BNFFwCkwN7

This uke has a few cosmetic flaws which you can see from the photos below. The finish has been very slightly scrubbed off next to the nut on the headstock and on the left side of the fretboard, again next to the nut. Not the easiest thing to show with photos but they are there.

20210227_120314.jpg20210227_120449.jpg

Additionally, the nut on this uke has been replaced by a luthier because the original dealer made such a poor job on the setup on the nut. I have also replaced the saddle myself but that was a one-to-one swap so it is essentially the same as the stock saddle.

Because of these details, I'm asking for 500 Euros which is a hefty reduction on the original price. Currently, these are going for around 1200-1300 Euros new.

Otherwise this uke is in great condition. The rest of the fretboard, headstock and body are pristine. It of course has that lovely warm Kamaka sound with loads of low-end resonance.

Specs:
- Solid koa body
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Excellent Gotoh planetary tuners
- D'Addario Black Nylon strings, I have a set of Kamaka strings which I will send with the uke
- Excellent Kamaka hardcase in which the uke will be shipped

I'd preferably sell and ship the uke within Europe but I'll listen to potential offers from elsewhere as well. Please be aware that Covid might restrict shipment to certain countries.

Hi Dohle, I'll send a pm. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom