cats or dogs

I have both, and then some (two birds, Blue and Gold and an African Grey nd two mini donkeys) but since this about Cats and Dogs.

I like them in order:
1.)Kentucky, Best dog ever. Sheds a lot though
2.)Biscuit: Siamese cats are cool, super personalities and real talkers
2.1)Pangor Ban( a real close tie for second Mellow as can be. A real ratter as well, just kill them before brining them in the cat door.
3. Something
4.) Something
5> Blue dog cute as can be but has small dog complex always harrasing Kentucky and has no problem letting Kentucky know that certain areas are her territory. (and properly marked as such)

Kentucky, Biscuit, and Pang are rescues.

I miss my old Siamese cat. She seemed like a reincarnated person.

We have dogs, and we love them so much. But cats are great too :) Where do you get some good and healthy supplies for your pets, guys? I like the online service called Pet Pharmacy a lot, and I think it is great. Maybe you will find it interesting to you too, have a look there and good luck!

Last edited:
Hello there! In my opinion all animals are cute. Talking about cats and dogs, these pets are the most popular. It's quite interesting to watch them live together, it's always fun! Personally I want to get a dog, it will be a gift for my daughter's birthday. Now I read different information about dog breeds, feeding(pop over here), health problems, characters and so on. I think I wil choose Labrador Retriever, very cute!

Last edited:
Of course cats! Dogs are loyal and kind, but cats have always been the best. They rule this world

I've changed my mind. Vegetarian lizards. I.E. blue tongued skinks. The don't bark, claw the furniture, they don't need to be walked as Isopods clean up the poo (no litter box). The shed yes but not all the time. You never have to worry about them running away, don't need annual shots.

Dogs for sure. They are harder to take care of though. Hank loves the sound of the ukulele (Somewhere beyond the Sea is his fav)

Attachments

• 76893623_2663931940312230_3082495962459930624_n.jpg
    76893623_2663931940312230_3082495962459930624_n.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom