The More I See You (Chris Montez)

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score
Hope you like my rendition of this great song by Harry Warren and Dick Haymes. Many artists have covered this, but the one by Chris Montez is best known. Check out the Nat King Cole version for a wonderful slower rendition.

I said it earlier John...darned good mate!! Everything you do is good, but for me this is one of your best!!
My daughter just walked into the room while I was listening and immediately began dancing across the room and out the other side! ����

Last edited:
Thanks, Dave! The thought of your daughter dancing made me smile! :)

That's just so good, John! Interesting that as I watched the video i found myself watching your left hand forming the chords and moving to the next, perhaps because the lyrics and chords were listed? Who knows? Another very enjoyable cover from the past.

Bill

Another great blast from the past, John. I’m having so much fun reliving my youth through your music videos. :)

That's just so good, John! Interesting that as I watched the video i found myself watching your left hand forming the chords and moving to the next, perhaps because the lyrics and chords were listed? Who knows? Another very enjoyable cover from the past.

Bill

Thanks, Bill! I really appreciate it! I just had the feeling a lot of people don't really know the lyrics to this song (including me... I had to learn them), so I wanted to include them, then I thought I may as well include the chords as well. If it encourages some people to learn this song, then I'll be glad! :)

Another great blast from the past, John. I’m having so much fun reliving my youth through your music videos. :)

Thanks, Jan! I really appreciate it! Glad to have your company traveling down memory lane! :)

Thanks, Bill! I really appreciate it! I just had the feeling a lot of people don't really know the lyrics to this song (including me... I had to learn them), so I wanted to include them, then I thought I may as well include the chords as well. If it encourages some people to learn this song, then I'll be glad! :)

Well, it worked for me! Really helps to tie it all together.

Hope you like my rendition of this great song by Harry Warren and Dick Haymes. Many artists have covered this, but the one by Chris Montez is best known. Check out the Nat King Cole version for a wonderful slower rendition.

Fine performance! And a terrific production.

Thanks for posting!

You pick the Groo-ooh-ooh-viest tunes.

The leftover bag of ice on my back porch from Christmas is just now melting.

I think this song did it!

I luv ya man!

-Wiggy

Last edited:
Thanks, cayuga red! I really appreciate it! :)

You pick the Groo-ooh-ooh-viest tunes.

The leftover bag of ice on my back porch from Christmas is just now melting.

I think this song did it!

I luv ya man!

-Wiggy

Thanks, Wiggy! I really appreciate it! Love you, too! Enjoy spring! :)

Thanks, Joseph! It's just amazing how many great songs came from the '60s!! :)

Top Bottom