FS: aNueNue UC200 Concert Moonbird Ukulele (in U.S.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eternal tinkerer

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
For sale is my aNueNue UC200 Concert Moonbird Ukulele, which is in excellent / as-new condition. This uke sounds, looks, and smells absolutely fabulous. I purchased the instrument brand new about 6 months ago, played it seldomly, and kept it in the same great care as my other ukuleles.

Last edited:
All things being equal, Spruce/Rosewood is my favorite wood combination. It just sounds so good on a tenor.

Of course, it sounds better on some designs than others. The Moonbirds sound and play great.

Lovely instrument, nice photos too! Love those Moonbirds.

Thanks! I tried to show the nice wood grain of the body, since that's one of my favorite visual features about this whole line.

Agreed on the Moonbirds. aNueNue does make a tenor size too. Hmm...

If you like the concert moonbird you'll love the tenor! I have several different anueue birds in all 3 sizes, and they are all amazing in sound, apperance, and quality. The Tenor is much like the concert, just a little deeper in tone. I go back and forth trying to decide if I love the Concert or the Tenor Moon Bird more.... My small hands make the concert slightly easier to play, but both sound amazing in high G or low G with a freemon soloist string. If I had to get rid of all my ukes but one, I would have a very hard time deciding between a tenor moon bird and a concert moon bird.

They are at the top of production ukuleles from finish, to sound, and playability. I did not see it mentioned, but they have a very slight radiused fretboard.

Shanmoon - I hear you. On a concert, the more complex chords near the nut are sometimes much easier to reach and play. On a tenor, there's the added space and ease of accuracy when playing closer to the saddle. Very glad to know that the concert and tenor Moonbirds are similar in tone; what you say makes me want to order up a UT200 right now, ha! Slightly off-topic, I notice that you also have a cedar top aNueNue; is this the UC214 model, and have you any preference between it and the spruce top Moonbird?

Sorry wyldlee - old messages cleared. My mailbox should accept messages again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom