FS: Favilla Baritone Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubeistan

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Gotoh tuners. Action is between 2.8 to 2.9mm. No buzzing. Scale length is 19 5/8”. Neck at the nut is 1 29/64”. Top and back wood is flat, The neck is straight, glue joints strong, and internal bracing is all intact and solid. Some really tight, stable cracks, maybe 4 inch long in the top wood, 2 near the bottom and one near the right top near the edge, a very tight maybe 4 inch crack on the back, near the bottom, and a previously glued crack on the right side of the uke, approx 8 inches long. All stable. The original frets show some light wear. I'd be keeping it if I hadn't been attracted to a jumbo baritone, was taken by its tone and sound and commissioned a build. Asking $400 net to me shipped via ship bikes.com/FedEx

More pics and are in my dropbox folder https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6zijsdix6g74por/AAAvWr-9H0owIbSzI7ujZPloa?dl=0 a Happy to take and email more as requested. Thanks for looking! Ron

Attachments

• Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Back lower.jpg
    Back lower.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Right Side.jpg
    Right Side.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Full frontal.jpg
    Full frontal.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
This is a wonderful instrument. Cubeistan aalways takes his newly arrived used instruments uo to our local well known luthier, Will Bright. Will gives the instruments a good look and repairs what he feels necessary. Cube. usually upgrades the tuners to Gotohs as he did with this one. So the tuners are like new, literally. I feel this is one of the better deals in the Marketplace right now. Has that old bluesy sound and a wonderful low fast action neck. I have little doubt this won't last long on the marketplace.

Last edited:
PM-ing you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom