Should I Get All These Ukes Or Just The One?

For the economy of choice the Flight. For the quality of the instrument the Risa. Everything else I likely not buy. Well ok, maybe an oil can or cigar box with a pick up if only for the novelty and fun. But I do own a Godin Mulituke and so I'm not really looking for a plug in uke these days. Be patient. Keep putting money away 'cause you'll need an amp or two, cables, pedals, pedal board, slides, all the other little things that add up. You likely have some of these things sirittoo so go see Mim's website and buy an Risa and start having fun next week.

Risa is too expensive for me. I don't want to spend $600 for a uke and Risa doesn't have one that is as pretty as the Flight. Sure Risa uses better quality parts, but I just want something that plays nice and all of the inexpensive uke I have all sound and play nice, which is good enough for me. Even the Flight is a bit pricey for me, but I love the look. If the Flight is available first I may not get the Vorson's at all. If they come around the same time, I may go with the V shape Vorson. A Flight rep told me they would be in the US in May. Hope so.:nana:

Top Bottom