He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother

Thanks John, ten years, really! how time flies, thanks for reminding us of a tragic event.

Great piece of music very nicely done.:)

That particular Hollies song was the enduring soundtrack that accompanied a number of unhappy events in my younger life. It works well in your Fukushima remembrance video. Thanks for caring, John. You reminded me that music is always with us — in both the good times and the bad.

A befitting tribute to all those who were affected by the tragic and horrible events of that day. Well done John.

Thanks John, ten years, really! how time flies, thanks for reminding us of a tragic event.

Great piece of music very nicely done.:)

Thanks, Santa! Sometime I can't believe how quickly time flies. I still have strong memories of this time.

That particular Hollies song was the enduring soundtrack that accompanied a number of unhappy events in my younger life. It works well in your Fukushima remembrance video. Thanks for caring, John. You reminded me that music is always with us — in both the good times and the bad.

Thanks, Jan! I was moved by the outpouring of sympathy and support for Japan from abroad at that time. This song seemed to match that spirit so well!

A befitting tribute to all those who were affected by the tragic and horrible events of that day. Well done John.

Thanks, Dave! Hopefully in looking back at the past, we learn.

Beautifully done, John. I'm always amazed at our ability to work together to overcome disasters, tragedies, accidents, etc.

Bill

What a heart felt rendition. Really nice job on the video. Thank you for sharing.

Beautifully done, John. I'm always amazed at our ability to work together to overcome disasters, tragedies, accidents, etc.

Bill

Thanks, Bill! We're often reminded that no man is an island and that we need to help each other.

Top Bottom