Anyone have a concert fluke to see up close in Houston?

Gulfcoastgal

Reaction score
Probably need to wait until Covid has calmed down .
I have a magic Fluke Flea soprano hibiscus w floral cutout ( for hiking camping)
and tiny tenor in Koa
we just sold our Casita travel trailer when hubs health started to act up.

I am thinking about a fluke tenor in the bigger size w sound port /wood frets/ better tuners
I did upgrade my fleas tuners which helped millions .
Tiny tenor needs no upgrades as it is lovely as it is

Have to decide on another ukulele vs a ( edit) TEARDROP dulcimer since I have an hourglass one
Seeing a fluke in person would help the decision process .
We can meet up wherever you say w basic expectations of daytime public safe place masks mostly social distancing

This is a long shot but there is bound to be a fluke in Houston
I missed one that was for sale

Thanks everyone

Last edited:
Probably need to wait until Covid has calmed down .
I have a magic Fluke Flea soprano hibiscus w floral cutout ( for hiking camping)
and tiny tenor in Koa
we just sold our Casita travel trailer when hubs health started to act up.

I am thinking about a fluke tenor in the bigger size w sound port /wood frets/ better tuners
I did upgrade my fleas tuners which helped millions .
Tiny tenor needs no upgrades as it is lovely as it is

Have to decide on another ukulele vs a ( edit) TEARDROP dulcimer since I have an hourglass one
Seeing a fluke in person would help the decision process .
We can meet up wherever you say w basic expectations of daytime public safe place masks mostly social distancing

This is a long shot but there is bound to be a fluke in Houston
I missed one that was for sale

Thanks everyone

Don't have a Fluke for you, but wanted to comment anyway... We started our trailer camping with a used Casita back in 2014, and have moved on to other trailers since.
We did meet a couple at South Llano River State Park - maybe in December 2019 - that were towing a Casita. I remember that the lady half of the couple was a ukulele player, so I went to get my green Outdoor Tenor to show her. I forgot what ukulele she had.

Top Bottom