Caught the bug from my wife

Veritas99

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
So I'm expecting my first uke tomorrow (Ohana TK-270G), after watching my wife take it up and become obsessed.

There’s already been a bit of UAS in the family, and the number of ukes far exceeds the number of musicians. Given my access to such beautiful ukes, I figured that I should learn to play too!

Last edited:
Welcome to UU Veritas99. Sure hope that bug is ukulele related. :D Looks like your post got cut off. Please try again.

Welcome to UU Veritas99. Sure hope that bug is ukulele related. :D Looks like your post got cut off. Please try again.
Thanks...all the text disappeared when I first posted. Hopefully, my edit is now showing.

And yes, the bug is ukulele related. ��

Hi Veritas99. Welcome to the UU Forum. Amazing how these conditions can spread so rapidly.

I hope you and your wife get to play together and make beautiful music.

Oh, and have fun.

Welcome to UU, Veritas99!

What a lovely situation to find yourself in! I wish both of you lots of happy practice!

Welcome! It's nice that you can share this interest with your wife, and even play together. Enjoy!

Welcome aboard! Pull up a Ukulele and relax....

Hello and Hilly Ho! ... the uke is so much easier than playing the guitar ... although I like guitar too. You will enjoying it.:music:

My husband has witnessed the uke obsession take ahold of me but so far he hasn't caught the bug. Perhaps he is immune.

My husband has witnessed the uke obsession take ahold of me but so far he hasn't caught the bug. Perhaps he is immune.

Might be for the best. UAS can be contained when only one person is afflicted, but we’re struggling now since we both want more :D

Top Bottom