UU Logo T-shirts back in stock

Got mine today, too! That's fast service....thanks UU staff!

The moment I put the shirt on, I was surrounded by adoring women who threw their bras and panties at me.

I thought this was going to end with "Then my wife and daughters reminded me it was my turn to do the laundry"

Hey another Floridian, I'm in WPB BTW.

The new shirt designs are sick! I can't wait till the larger sizes become available. :smileybounce:

Wow, that was quick! Ordered on Sunday, shipped on Monday, got it on Thursday, all the way from HI! :)

heh, just noticed the new design, I likey, I would likey better in RED. :D
Also noticed the super sound/video samples for the Kamoas, good idear.

Grunge Tee

Hey,

I like the new Grunge Tee design! However I need size 2XL since I'm a fat "uke-obsessed Teuton" (J. Hoh)! :eek:

So, what happened to the other design? Not the official one, but the member-designed one that was around last year? I really like that one but never got around into buying it. I know, shame on me. I was wondering if that's still around or is it whatever I see is what's available? :p

So, what happened to the other design? Not the official one, but the member-designed one that was around last year? I really like that one but never got around into buying it. I know, shame on me. I was wondering if that's still around or is it whatever I see is what's available? :p

They brought that entire remaining stock with them, which wasn't much (a handful or two), while they were on tour. Send one of them a PM or maybe askaldrine@gmail.com

anyone know when they'll be restocking the heather grey sweatshirts? i sent rayan a pm but he didnt reply (its all good though,i know he is busy:D).

UU logo baby tee? + stickers

Will you be getting more of the UU logo baby tees? I need one in a large (I *think*).

Also: want want want UU stickers to plaster various places! :D

CountryMouse

Top Bottom