Kiwaya KTC-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
I purchased this off UU Marketplace last year. This excellent ukulele is not getting played and I just purchased a "fixer upper boat" and could use the funds for marine parts [$$$$]. The uke came with a flimsy bag, so I purchased a hard "tweed" case for it for better protection.There are a few small "dings, nothing too noticable, they are pictured.

$550 + actual shipping. PM me for quote, depending on location, about $30.

Kiwaya KTC-3 . Used , but in very good condition, includes a new HSC and a Fishman Matrix pick up. This ukulele is precision made in Japan and is a faithful copy of a traditional Martin ukulele. This is their higher level Artist series.
Specs:

• Size: Concert
  • Top: Solid Mahogany
  • Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
  • Neck: Mahogany
  • Bridge: Ebony
  • Fingerboard: Ebony
  • Binding: yes
  • Nut & Saddle: Bone
  • Tuners: Gotoh
  • Overall Length - 23"
  • Width: 7.5"
  • Depth: 2.75"
  • Electronics - Fishman matrix
  • Strap Button - yes
  • Case - "tweed" Hard shell case
  • View attachment 1329402.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Last edited:
A pic of the whole uke from the front might help. (I'm guessing that's what your first photo is, but I won't load).

Hi, Dave! Lovely instrument! Curious if this one has a radius fretboard? From one of the pics, I’m thinking it probably doesn’t, but thought that I’d ask as I’ve heard some Kiwaya models have them. What kind of a boat did you get? Congrats! I just bought a sailboat and can’t wait to get back out on the water!

Hi, Dave! Lovely instrument! Curious if this one has a radius fretboard? From one of the pics, I’m thinking it probably doesn’t, but thought that I’d ask as I’ve heard some Kiwaya models have them. What kind of a boat did you get? Congrats! I just bought a sailboat and can’t wait to get back out on the water!
no radius.
a 16.5 foot CC for tooling around my bay. needless to say it needs a little work for a boat , engine, and trailer for .$500.
I've been sailing all my life. Down to a sunfish.

I have the KTC-2- a plainer version of this and it is a wonderful little tone monster. Someone is going to get a fine deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom