FS: Kala Elite Custom Super Tenor: Spruce/Myrtle with LR Baggs 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukulele Eddie

Reaction score
FS: Kala Elite Custom Super Tenor: Spruce/Myrtle with LR Baggs 5.0

Hope everyone is well and has found joy in music through this crazy pandemic. I'm focused on guitar these days and already sold pretty much all of my ukes a couple years ago.

I'm now offering this wonderful Kala Elite super tenor (19" scale) with a spruce top and a lovely set of myrtle for the body & sides. This was made in the Kala custom shop in Petaluma. I am the original and only owner. This uke sold for $1,399 new and I had HMS install an LR Baggs pickup added, which was another $229, so $1,628 in total new. It has practically zero playing time. Literally.

Here is the link to the original Ukulele Site listing of this very uke:

Kala USA Custom Tenor (Spruce Myrtle) (theukulelesite.com)

I will include all of the tenor and baritone strings I have on hand, plus a few ukulele books.Was $1,100, now $999 ground-shipped CONUS.

I have sold several dozens of ukes here with many happy buyers. I always offer a 3-day inspection and have only had two transactions unwind (one was damaged in shipping and one had belly dishing that is normal for a spruce-topped Collings uke as confirmed by the factory; I unwound both with full refunds without a quibble and remain friendly with both buyers).

Best, Eddie

P.S. I also have a Yamaha THR5 10-watt "desktop" amp. These are super cool retro looking amps that sound great and are perfect for practice or small rooms. They retail for $200. I'll include that for another $150 if you want it.

Last edited:
Sweet Uke Eddie! You keep in Bb tuning? Good luck re-homing her!

I've done multiple transactions in both directions with Eddie! Best buyer/seller i've had the pleasure to know and work with ~

I too have dealt with Eddie. His instruments are immaculate. They are in exactly the condition he states they are in. He packs the item(s) well and ships promptly. His prices are very fair and reasonable. Great person to deal with.

Thanks, Gentlemen. Your $5 voice of support reward is en route! LOL.

This is a super nice uke and has the added benefit of being able to be used a tenor or baritone. Hoping it finds a loving new home soon!

@AncientMatingCalls, I'm not sure why but after your initial PM, I received four others that all say, "Oof, I hoped you". Not sure why they are truncated. Maybe email me at eddiemonnier at me dot com?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom