"Living water strings" for my Kanile'a k1 Tenor

ajbelville

Reaction score
I've read all the threads I can find on this site. But, I'm having trouble finding a site that sells these strings. If they are hard to come by, are there any suggestions for the next best make of strings?

I don't really care for that Aquila fatties that it came with.

Thanks my forum fam.

Al

Try Uke Republic. I think they carry them.

Good luck, Bluesy.

You can also order direct from Ken Middleton (the guy behind Living Water strings) in the UK. Shipping is reasonable and all the different combinations and sets are available. Here's his International order page.

My bestie's ukulele has Living Water strings on it. I played it yesterday, acoustically. i think they are junk, the higher up the fretboard I played, the quieter they got. I don't like that. It isn't a crap ukulele, either. Our ukes that are strung with Worth Clears or Worth Browns don't do that.
And you're right about Aquila strings, they are fat!

Love Living Water! If you can get friends to order too, or order several sets, you can order from Kens website and he only charges one price for shipping, no matter how many you order. A friend in our club orders in bulk and usually has sets available.

I have them on my Kanile'a and I'm very happy with them. I ordered directly from Ken.

I've always gotten my LivingWaters strings from UkeRepublic. Very quick fulfillment. I have bought both full Low-G & High-g sets and single Low-G strings from them.

Plus 8-string tenor sets. Which give my 8-string MP a very mandolin-like chimey sound.

I have at least 10 tenors strung with LWs.

Top Bottom