Limited Edition Hawaiian Koa Ovation Celebrity Model Tenor Acoustic/Electric Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukulele artist

Reaction score
zzz .. .zzz

.... zzzzz z .... zzz ......

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
zzz .. .szz .. zzz

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
So someone is supposed to send $1500 as a gift? What about offering the person who buys it to pay the fee? That’s a lot of money to send as a gift.

So someone is supposed to send $1500 as a gift? What about offering the person who buys it to pay the fee? That’s a lot of money to send as a gift.

Been doing it this way for 10+ years on FMM/UU and never had a single problem as a buyer or a seller.

As I said above, to anyone ACTUALLY interested in purchasing this uke email me I’d be more then happy to prove my old UU account and even provide other selling platforms with 100% positive feedback.

Inquiring minds want to know, what was you previous username?

When one sends a Paypal payment as a "gift" or "to a friend", the seller doesn't have the higher Paypal charges as they would in a regular business transaction.

Bluesy.

So, if this guy wants to cheat PayPal out of its seller fee, why would you trust him in the underlying deal?

So, if this guy wants to cheat PayPal out of its seller fee, why would you trust him in the underlying deal?

I will never conduct an online transaction payment as a "gift." There is absolutely zero protection for both the buyer and the seller. There's no recourse if you send the money and receive a broken Luna soprano in return...or receive nothing at all. This is too rich a deal to roll the dice and take a chance. The seller should incorporate any transaction fees into the selling price...just like real businesses do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom