FS: KoAloha Opio KCO-02 Long Neck Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmorey

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Purchased from HMS in early April 2020 with January 2020 neck block stamp. Great condition other than a tiny bit of play shine and has one very minor case bite nick as pictured near the lower bout/waist curve. Always maintained at proper humidity and includes an Oahu concert hard case. Currently strung with Worth BT-LG.

This was purchased as my travel uke and plays great, sounds great. I am selling because I have gone exclusively low G and am now gravitating towards a fuller and deeper tone. That means I am fighting somewhat against qualities of the concert body.

Was $400, now $375 shipped/insured CONUS with 3-day evaluation period. Message or email at pmorey @ live.com

Original HMS listing for this uke

KCOcase.jpgKCOfront.jpgKCOback.jpgKCOnick.jpg

Last edited:
I received a few questions about what I call play shine so I shot a video that hopefully illustrates it as well as giving a closeup of the nick.

Hopefully you can see what I am talking about when I say shine, it is mostly on the upper bouts. Since this has a finish somewhere between gloss and satin, in those two spots they look a little "shinier" when compared to the area under the strings. This is not a result of any polish or anything like that, just from my hands. I'm probably over stating it a little bit, but it is there.

Thanks for the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom