Flying - Dominator with Mark Cromer

Dominator

Reaction score
Music Fans,
Here is the latest video collaboration with Mark Cromer. One of his original tunes. Sort of a tribute to Joe Satriani. This time we used one of his friends from Florida on bass and one of my former drummers from Utah on the skins. Next up is a tune I wrote several years back.

Even though these are not performed live, its still a ton of fun to put together.
Enjoy!
Dom

Hey Dom,
That was so cool, you and the band were rockin'. Regardless if you are playing your guitar or your ukulele it always sounds amazing! Thanks for posting this.

Dang! :eek: :bowdown:
I can definitely hear the Satch :cool:

Hey Dom,
That was so cool, you and the band were rockin'. Regardless if you are playing your guitar or your ukulele it always sounds amazing! Thanks for posting this.

Thank you so much, Dave. Working on an new arrangement of one of my old tunes as we speak. Adding a short bridge between our solos and adding some additional harmonies.

Brad also posted a new tab at Live Ukulele that I just completed today for ukulele. Herb Jr's Expressions. A really fun one.

Dang! :eek: :bowdown:
I can definitely hear the Satch :cool:

Thanks, Jim. When I heard Mark's original recording he did years back I was blown away. It sounds even more like Satch. His tone was spot on for it. He's a really good player. Glad we connected.

Very, very cool my friend!! I loved it! Keep on rocking! Dave

Thank you for giving a Great way to start the day! Loved it.

Bluesy.

Top Bottom