Annoying Ukulele???

A committee would design a "new" ukulele It would probably have five strings, no bridge and a mouthpiece like a Kazoo. Remember a camel is a horse designed by a committee. I read about a t shirt on this forum that said Will play ukulele for free will stop for cash. I think having it declared an endangered species, then everyone would have to listen and enjoy it or else they would be fined.

I think the people who find ukulele annoying are the ones with a problem that needs solving.

The cartoon made me laugh just because one of Aldrine's early lessons - I think on rhythm - has a Pop Tarts song!

I picked up the banjo. Nobody comments about my ukuleles being annoying anymore, now. :)

We've got to do something about the idea that a ukulele can be annoying. How about forming a committee? :D (In case I wasn't clear enough, I'm writing this humorously.)

View attachment 133123

The ukulele isn't annoying, Jerry. It is the kid playing it.

Kinda like when I play at the Farmers' Market...

I have it on good authority that I can be annoying. Don't see any reason why adding a Ukulele should make a difference! :music:

We don’t need to be so overly sensitive about the ukulele. The cartoon is about a kid endlessly playing an instrument. Ask any parent what they think of their child practicing any school band instrument. Recorder, trumpet, saxophone, trombone, clarinet etc etc, because repetition is the mother of all skill it is also the source of all irritation :p

Top Bottom