Spring

Lifestion

Reaction score
Since spring is already here, what do you look forward to the most? What have you already done?

Playing and singing outside. Especially with friends in the evenings around the fire on the patio.

Looking forward to driving around the back roads of Oregon’s Willamette Valley, feasting our eyes on the fresh greenery, reveling in the lushness of all the new growth. Spring is a magical time in our area, and the experience thrills us every year.

Being able to sit in the sun again. It's still unusually cold here, with freezing temperatures at night, but this week it is supposed to finally get warmer.

Spring is here, and a young man's thoughts turn to what the girls having been thinking about all year long.

Your replies are interesting. Now is really the best time to go out and experience all the things that we've been holding back on.

I'm ready for wild flowers and long evenings and cold lemonade and concerts in the park. I'm ready for hammock time in the shade. But mostly, I ready for getting two weeks past my second Covid shot, and feeling like I can safely get out of this )(R(*$^#^ apartment once in a while!

Top Bottom