Thread: Anuenue S10 Bird vs Cordoba mini

Default Anuenue S10 Bird vs Cordoba mini

Hi,
    I am looking for another 20 in scale guitar. There are quite some reviews on the Cordoba mini but I can’t seem to find much info on the Anuenue S10 online. Just wondering if anyone here owns one or has played it before. I am looking for a comparison between the 2 before I buy.

Here’s the link to the S10
    https://www.anuenuemusic.com/en/nylon/S10

Both of them have a wider neck which is my requirement. One is 48mm and the other 50mm(both close to 2in).

I currently have a Romero Creations B6 Nylon and I really love the scale length and neck width. I also have a 23 in scale acoustic and I find my fingers all squashed up and most likely will sell this away. No more short scale narrow necks for me right now. It just doesn’t work for me. On a full scale guitar it’s fine but then I find that I struggle for reach! Lol.

So if anyone has any experience between the 2 I would love to hear your opinion. Thank you.
    Pono Acacia Tenor
    Pono Mahogany Concert
    Pono Mahogany Soprano
    Anuenue Concert Banjolele
    Kolaoha Opio Concert Longneck
    UkeSA Pineapple Sunday Concert
    Cocobolo Concert
    Romero Creations Baritone B6

I’d like to hear about either of these, too.

I’m also curious.

The Cordoba mini seems to be a popular guilele recommendation. I haven’t played one myself, but my experiences with lower, entry-level Cordoba ukuleles haven’t been anything to write home about.

I would imagine the Romero 6 string is a much better instrument.

I have an Islander GL6, which I’m very happy with, but the 2” nut width is a bit larger than I’d like. I’ve considered upgrading to a Kanile’a GL6, but the nut width makes me hesitate. If you’re happy with a wider nut, I’d encourage you to take a look at the GL6.

I didn’t even know Anuenue had a guilele in its lineup. The slightly narrower nut width sounds appealing, but I’m not surprised that reviews of the S10 are difficult to find. I don’t think they’re being distributed in the U.S. But I’d like to try one out or at least see/hear some reviews.

Yes those S10 seems to be hard to find. Some of the YouTube videos that I found are in Japanese or Chinese which I can’t understand. Lol! They seem to be sporadically found within certain countries in Asia after checking Anuenue website.

I had a go at a cordoba mini recently. The neck seems broader than a Romero 6 but in actual fact it isn’t, just that the profile is very thin. It’s feels very different fm the RC6. Aquila strings seem to suit this cordoba better as well. Not surprising since it is designed to match.

I will try to get my hands on one of this S10. Not sure how Long that would take.
    Pono Acacia Tenor
    Pono Mahogany Concert
    Pono Mahogany Soprano
    Anuenue Concert Banjolele
    Kolaoha Opio Concert Longneck
    UkeSA Pineapple Sunday Concert
    Cocobolo Concert
    Romero Creations Baritone B6

Thread Information