Working My Way Back to You (the Spinners)

Nice cover. I believe the original was Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. Either one is great

Thanks, EDW! Yes, the Four Seasons had a hit with it in 1966.

Excellent John! A great old song and your cover of it does it justice mate. You and your twin brothers certainly do some stylish 'digging' lol Dave

great job, love the triple you effect, what masking? and that dance move shoveling, the man can bust a move. "I'm working my way back to" your YouTube channel and giving a thumbs up and subscribing!

Really enjoyed the video John. Nice performance and post work. Thank you sir for sharing.

great job, love the triple you effect, what masking? and that dance move shoveling, the man can bust a move. "I'm working my way back to" your YouTube channel and giving a thumbs up and subscribing!

Thanks, Ukulelethrower! I really appreciate it! I really worked overtime on this one! :)

Excellent John! A great old song and your cover of it does it justice mate. You and your twin brothers certainly do some stylish 'digging' lol Dave

Thanks, Dave! I actually thought about using a shovel for the "working" part, but the idea of using "ukulele shovels" came to mind. Much better!

As always, great job!

That's a hoot, John! I love the triplet.

Thanks, Joseph! To prepare for this cover, I watched the Spinners doing this song with dance choreography and I thought it would be fun to include that move to show "working." I was going to use a shovel, but came up with the idea of using ukuleles instead! Made it much easier! :)

Top Bottom