Greetings from New Hampshire

Ukeville B

Reaction score
I am a beginner of one year now and enjoying every minute. Learning completely from online. I sought the uke....I bought the uke....and even fought the uke. Of course the uke won. Thanks for allowing me to join.

Welcome to UU, Ukeville B!
I hope you enjoy your ukulele adventures. If you are confused after learning online, we'll be here to shed some light.

Welcome to the forum! While many of the NH uke groups have been shuttered by covid this one is still somewhat active. Check them out if you're around the seacoast area.

https://www.facebook.com/SNHUG

Hi there, welcome! My two adult kids live in NH. Whereabouts are you?

Welcome! I was in NH once, lovely place. Mason, I believe it was. Stayed in a lovely house on the side of a wooded hill.

Hi Ukeville B, Welcome to the UU Forum. What size uke did you get? It's great that you have picked up playing from online videos.

I hope you are enjoying your explorations, even when your uke wins. It's a lot of fun. It can be even more fun if you can play with others at a uke club. Most of the ones I have met are very welcoming to beginners. And very helpful.

Welcome to UU Ukeville B and a big hello from Chicago,USA

Hi Ukeville B, Welcome to the UU Forum. What size uke did you get? It's great that you have picked up playing from online videos.

I hope you are enjoying your explorations, even when your uke wins. It's a lot of fun. It can be even more fun if you can play with others at a uke club. Most of the ones I have met are very welcoming to beginners. And very helpful.

Good morning,. I play a Kala AT-SMHT.

Welcome to the forum.

hi, this is Mia. i am a complete newbie, and have just started to practice uke recently and looking for some good online tutorials, which is what brought me here. I know getting a personal tutor would be the best option, but my work takes a lot of time

Top Bottom