Want transcriptions for classical guitar tunes especially from Nicolas de Angelis

wqking

Reaction score
I'm not sure if such request fits the forum "Ukulele Tabs and Chords". If it fits, the mods please move this topic there.

I'm wondering if there is any transcription from Nicolas de Angelis' classical guitar tunes, such as,
Nos Amours,
Anna in the Mirror,
Strange Relationship,
Pigeon,
or the other tunes.

Low G is preferred but other tuning is fine too, or even the classic guitar sheet music is fine too.

I like the music played by Nicolas de Angelis, I hope I can play them on Ukulele.
To be honest I don't think there is such transcription for Ukulele. If so, is it because just nobody did it, or because the copyright reason?

Thanks

John King's Classical Ukulele songbook should have some pieces for you. Unsure whether it includes the specific ones you're after.

Much of Nicolas de Angelis recordings appear to be easy listening pop music played on nylon string guitar, rather than classical guitar music. You might find lead sheet and/or piano arrangements and arrange them for ukulele. More likely you'd have to write them down off his recordings. It would be hard to replicate his multi-track arrangements, with strings, bass, etc., so you'd have to simplify to chord-melody style ukulele solos.

John King's Classical Ukulele songbook should have some pieces for you. Unsure whether it includes the specific ones you're after.

John King's arrangements don't include those pieces.

Much of Nicolas de Angelis recordings appear to be easy listening pop music played on nylon string guitar, rather than classical guitar music. You might find lead sheet and/or piano arrangements and arrange them for ukulele. More likely you'd have to write them down off his recordings. It would be hard to replicate his multi-track arrangements, with strings, bass, etc., so you'd have to simplify to chord-melody style ukulele solos.

Good to know it's nylon string guitar, not classical guitar, thanks.
Yes I look for the melody, not the multi-track arrangements.

Top Bottom