For Sale Kinnard Kiku Walnut/Sitka

mkatz

Reaction score
For sale is a Kinnard Kiku with Walnut back and sides, Torrified Sitka top, cutaway, K&K pickup, and ebony strap button. The Kiku is a Baritone size body with 6 strings and a 20" scale, radiused fretboard, and 1 7/8 nut. It is currently tuned A-A but can be tuned E-E as well with different strings.

This instrument is in excellent condition, is extremely well balanced, full sounding and a joy to play as it bridges the gap between ukulele and guitar.

The price is $2,750 plus shipping.

For larger photos, click link and scroll down to the 6th ukulele: http://www.kinnardukes.com/photo-gallery--3.html

attachment.jpgattachment-1.jpgattachment-2.jpgattachment-3.jpgattachment-4.jpg

Please contact me directly: mkatz @ pfsllc . com

Mitch

Last edited:
I'm not in the market but I'm sure that is an awesome instrument. I'm curious what strings you have on it. Is it linear or real kiku with octave up A-D?

I ca't get your photos to expand (and they're tiny on FMM as well). I'm sure fixing that will help garner interest. Good luck!

Last edited:
I'm not in the market but I'm sure that is an awesome instrument. I'm curious what strings you have on it. Is it linear or real kiku with octave up A-D?

Jim, the strings are Aquila Guilele Re-entrant and tuned A-A.

Mitch

Same here. Adding images on the forum is often a challenge!
mkatz- I’m not in the market either, but I hate to see a potential sale get hobbled over technical issues.

For some reason, my photos are not opening up to full size. Can anyone assist me if I email photos?

Mitch

Top Bottom