aNueNue AMM2 all-solid mahogany Concert Ukulele (Europe) - 300 Euro plus Shipping

steveholt

Reaction score
aNueNue AMM2 Concert Ukulele with Gig-bag.

This aNueNue AMM2 is the larger than usual body model of their Mahogany concert uke.

15.25 Inch Scale Length. Gloss-Finished All Solid-Mahogany with Rosewood Bindings, Rosewood Faced Slotted head-stock and Abalone Rosette. Fingerboard and Bridge are Rosewood too. Nut is 36mm width. Compensated Bone Saddle.
Fret Edges are super smooth and the frets are well dressed. Not a hint of buzz. Comes with a seriously good Anuenue gig bag. Fretboard is every so slightly radiused.
No scratches, or scuffs. The gloss finish has some pooling around the headstock slots/tuning machines but is otherwise flawlessly applied. Strung with Anuenue Clear Fluoros.
Its a really really good uke in execution at the price.

Only thinking of selling as push comes to shove I prefer playing Soprano/Super Soprano Ukes and this is too good to not be played.

For more info Check (This is the exact Uke I bought afaik)

https://worldofukes.co.uk/concert-ukuleles/anuenue-asos-series-ann-amm2-concert-ukulele

300 Euro plus Shipping

20210205_190238 (1).jpg20210205_190235 (1).jpg20210205_185953 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Three attempts to make the OP.

Second Attempt to add more pics :)

20210205_190050 (2).jpg20210205_190152 (2).jpg

PM Inbox cleared. I think I had some bounced messages. I have replied to anything that was in there.

This Ukulele is now sold. Thank you all for the interest.

And apologies to the UU member who's messages came into my inbox as a Guest. I was unable to reply to you directly for some strange reason.
The ukulele was sold prior to your first message arriving.

Ukulele is safe and sound in its new home :)

Thanks for all the interest UU folk.

Top Bottom