Status
Not open for further replies.

mineymole

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
WTB: Pohaku Concert 10 or Soprano
I know it

Best of luck. They are fantastic. I love my sop so much that I have been thinking about commissioning a Concert 10 as well. You might already be aware of this, but just in case you aren't I believe he currently has one of each available on his site. Of course, finding a good price on a used one would be excellent as well.

Last edited:
I was actually thinking of selling my Concert 10. As you can see, it is amazing, with super cute dog bone fret markers, but with strum marks on the very soft spruce. They don't get in the way of how fantastic it sounds, but it is delicate, and I am a hard strummer. The flame maple is as pretty as I have seen. I had this set up for fantastic, low action. I paid $950 with shipping for it, and had it set up for about $50 (new strings, action lowered, etc.).

This really is a great sounding instrument with a lot of "base" for its size.

The only reason I am thinking about selling it is that I have learned I do not like going back and forth between soprano and concert necks, and so this does not get played. I am probably going to have him do a similar one in soprano one day soon. I would sell it for $675 not including shipping. My email is Richfurmanphd@gmail.com

Attachments

• Crossed Dogbones Revised Web 03.jpg
    Crossed Dogbones Revised Web 03.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 39
  • Crossed Dogbones Revised Web 04.jpg
    Crossed Dogbones Revised Web 04.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Crossed Dogbones Revised Web 02.jpg
    Crossed Dogbones Revised Web 02.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Crossed Dogbones Revised Outline Web 01.jpg
    Crossed Dogbones Revised Outline Web 01.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Pohaku top.jpg
    Pohaku top.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 38
Hi mineymole. Your messages to me (and mine to you) keep getting cut off. I did manage to send my email address, so if you want to chat further, please shoot me an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom