Hello It's Me (Todd Rundgren)

John,

You hit this one out of the park! I've been a fan of Todd's since his Nazz days, and just got a chance to see him in "concert" on March 21st. "Something/Anything?" is a great double album. Thank you so much for sharing this one with us.

Bill

Nice job John. I forgot about this song and how I enjoyed it. Appreciate you sharing.

Wow, it’s hard to believe that song is almost fifty years old. A timeless classic with a haunting, melancholic melody. Well done, John!

John,

You hit this one out of the park! I've been a fan of Todd's since his Nazz days, and just got a chance to see him in "concert" on March 21st. "Something/Anything?" is a great double album. Thank you so much for sharing this one with us.

Bill

Thanks, Bill! So great you got to see him in concert! :)

Nice job John. I forgot about this song and how I enjoyed it. Appreciate you sharing.

Thanks, Joe! This song has been on my to-do list for the longest time. I'm glad I finally set time aside to practice it and get it done! :)

Wow, it’s hard to believe that song is almost fifty years old. A timeless classic with a haunting, melancholic melody. Well done, John!

Thanks, Jan! Yes, it's amazing to think that every week from now, some song from the 70s is going to turn 50 years old. Yikes! Rundgren's group Nazz actually released a slower version of "Hello It's Me" a few years before he released his more famous version, so this song is actually even older.

Top Bottom