Girl - The Beatles (just ukulele)

Beautiful rendition Demetrius! I loved your sound and inflection with the timing. Thank you very much for sharing.

Wow! Now I know how good a Pono can sound.

Nice playing.

-Wiggy

A delightful rendition of one of the Beatles’ most charming songs. Your playing was masterful, Demetrius. Thanks for sharing it with us!

very nice recording and mix pro quality. Turned into a Russian dance there at the last, with guys arms crossed squatting and kicking, drinking shots of vodka. Subscribed..... it will be years before I can listen to all the 8 million vids on your channel.

Thanks guys, you are too kind.

very nice recording and mix pro quality. Turned into a Russian dance there at the last, with guys arms crossed squatting and kicking, drinking shots of vodka. Subscribed..... it will be years before I can listen to all the 8 million vids on your channel.

Thanks. Little bit exaggerating about kicking and drinking ;) but the direction was certainly into Russian dance..

Very nice. I must have a different Pono. Mahogany Tenor? What strings?

Thank you. It's MGTD (Mango) Pono. And Worth brown carbon strings. I tried AKG Lyra mic for the first time and some Ableton Live effects.

Top Bottom