WTB Anuenue "Bird" series Tenor hard case

intro

Reaction score
Looking for anyone who's not in love with their Moonbird or "Koa bird" Tenor case. I have a L.Luthier Tenor that wont fit in a standard hard case. Baritone works but I would like shorter. What would it take to get you to part with it? LMK! THanks!

Check out the rectangular Fremont Hard Cases. Plenty of headroom in it. I got mine at Lucy's Ukuleles on Ebay. They come in tweed or black.

2 Tweed open.jpg1 Tweed Godin.jpg

If these don't do it for you, Mim's Ukuleles on Reveb offers a hardcase for 8-string and long neck tenor ukes. My MP 8-string didn't fit in a standard tenor case, but it has lots of room in this case.

You may be able to find a tenor case that fits 18" or 19" scale tenors. I have a stock Kala tenor, faux Alligator, case that will handle an 18" scale tenor. It has more length than my aNueNue tenor UT200's Blue case.

Last edited:
Looking for anyone who's not in love with their Moonbird or "Koa bird" Tenor case. I have a L.Luthier Tenor that wont fit in a standard hard case. Baritone works but I would like shorter. What would it take to get you to part with it? LMK! THanks!

hi intro. Just an FYI if the L.Luthier tenor has a bigger lower bout like the moodbird I would recommend the Oahu case from the Ukulele Site or Crossrock (ABS or Fiberglass) cases. They are larger cases that could accommodate larger tenors. I have larger tenors which includes 2 custom super tenors and a moonbird UT-214 (cedar top). I am able to interchange all the ukes with any of the cases.

Last edited:
Top Bottom