Thread: Hot news!! Vorson Electrics are finally available!!

Default Hot news!! Vorson Electrics are finally available!!

I know many of you have been waiting for this news for over 6 months!
    Both Zzounds and American Music Supply have finally received their shipments!

I found out when my credit card was billed by Zzounds this morning. I had placed my order in early November.
    They didn't notify me either, so I am a bit pissed at them, but hey! Great news for everyone!

I've had good experiences with zZounds (correct spelling), might be a COVID temporary difficulty.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
    8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 38)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
    Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Confluence of the Mississippi and Rum Rivers

I know people seem to be hot on these and the price is certainly low and I have never held one or played one but I look at the pick ups, the whole package........I suppose if wanted to play in a thrash band or emulate Pete Townsend from back in the day I might buy half a case now and then....download.jpg

My money is too valuable to waste.......but then again it's only money..........if you are happy who am I to say what is right for you to buy and play.........

I have to say the Vorson is just pure fun for right at $100.
    I have a difficult time putting it down. Decided to keep the one zzsounds is sending me so I can have one with a high G and one with a low g.

Thread Information