Season 478 - High & Low & Underground

Yep, it was a great week! Thanks so much for hosting, Del and Lynda. I discovered lots of lovely new songs, some freshly composed for Sotu 478. Congrats to all the winners, and it feels unreal to be one of them :eek: Thanks again!

Thanks so much for the week, Lynda and Del ... it's great the way your two themes melded together! I have been able to track down Nico to tell her the good news (she's not an easy woman to get hold of), and she wanted me to say, "Das ist SO nett, Lynda ... vielen DANK!!!" (Ted wants to know whether he gets a prize, too ... for being in the video.) Very many thanks! And congrats to all the prize winners.

Wow! More Yazuke! Buzzing. And love that song Del. Wish I could get my synths to sound that good.

My address is the same as the last time :)

Wow! More Yazuke! Buzzing. And love that song Del. Wish I could get my synths to sound that good.

My address is the same as the last time :)
Thanks Ryan! You were one of Lynda’s winners last time so I don’t have your address. Please PM or email me? Cheers matey! :)

Just posted prizes to my 3 wonderful winners - should be with UK winners in just a few days - probably a couple of weeks for Liz's to arrive. Thanks everyone again!:)

Hi Del, the Royal Mail's come through! CD arrived today, looking forward to giving it a listen.

The Royal Mail delivered today! It will be on my listening list for the coming week!

Top Bottom