Kanile'a KSE Premium Tenor (Australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddlyorange

Reaction score
SOLD.

This ukulele has hardly been played and is in pristine condition. The body is made of premium curly koa with a beautiful ‘flamed’ finish. For many months this instrument featured on the Kanile'a website as their 'model' for a KSE, and for that reason I attach one of Kanile’as own photos as well as my own.

A few months ago I sold an Aldrine model Kanile'a tenor on UU but at the time I kept this KSE partly because I thought it was more resonant. The Aldrine sounded lovely of course, but this one has the Tru-R bracing which seems to make a difference - at least to my ear.

I've always stored this uke in its hard case in a cool cupboard, with a humidifier when necessary. It comes with its original tags and brochures.

Other specs include:
• 2018 model with Tru-R bracing
• Ebony fingerboard, headplate, bridge and bridge-pins
• Satin finish mahogany neck
• Sand logo and position markers
• Traditional thick slotted headstock
• Kanile’a chrome slotted tuners
• NuBone nut and saddle
• UV High gloss finish.

Currently strung with high-G Living Water fluoro strings, which really bring out the tonal clarity of the instrument.

If you live in Brisbane (Australia) you are welcome to come and try it before buying. I’m happy to ship to other destinations at your cost and risk.

Sorry most of the photos are sideways. I've never been able to figure that the photo configuration options on UU!

Asking price is AUD1650 / USD1290. Original RRP was AUD2,900 / USD2,200 plus shipping and Aussie tax/import costs - for those of us downunder.

Attachments

• KSE-Close-Front-.jpg
    KSE-Close-Front-.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 94
  • Headstock.jpg
    Headstock.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Kanile'a in case.jpg
    Kanile'a in case.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Black close up.jpg
    Black close up.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Front with tags.jpg
    Front with tags.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Hi Odd,

I'm interested in this. What's your current asking price.

I'm in Tassie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom