Daniel Ho arrangements of Beatles songs

Piecomics

Reaction score
The Daniel Ho Beatles arrangements are some of my favorites. Does anyone know if there is tablature available for this? I

Wow, I'll have to go find them on YT. If anyone can find how to get tabs, I'd love to know, too.
I love Daniel Ho's playing, but haven't realized that he covered the Beatles, too.

Colin Tribe has tabs for a large number of Beatles songs, but that might not be the style you're looking for. And, of course, if you look in the tab section of UU, various people, (putter comes to mind, among others), have various versions of Beatles songs, too.

But, I'm off to find Daniel Ho's versions to listen to, and hope that we'll find out how to get tab. :)

I hear tracks from Ho's Beatles CD nearly every time I visit Ala Moana Shopping Center! I noticed his Beatles CD is sold out on his website. Lots of books but no Beatles arrangements for sale. The royalties are probably really pricey for a limited print run. If you really want those arrangements you'll probably need to transcribe them yourself. The texture is light: mostly two ukulele tracks (and/or guilele), bass and layered small percussion.

For those not familiar with Daniel Ho's cover of Beatles songs hear is a sampler. Good stuff.

Top Bottom