Bruko Soprano

Matteng

Reaction score
Hi guys. Looking for an older Bruko soprano if anyone has one. Late eighties or early nineties and before when the company was handed over to Hubert Pfeiffer. The new S006 sopranos can be wonderful but the older models have a voice and projection that is quite unique. Great if anyone has one or info on who might. Cheers.

The older ones really are lovely. I had a pre 1980 one briefly that I probably should have kept. Good luck with the search.

I have an older mahogany one, I guess from about 1980.
Loud and relatively bright.

But im in Germany and i think your in the US and not Europe?

I have an older mahogany one, I guess from about 1980.
Loud and relatively bright.

But im in Germany and i think your in the US and not Europe?
Hi Joralin,
This is a crazy late reply but just wanted to see if you still have your Bruko? I got silly busy here and was away from all things internet for a bit and missed your message. Great to hear if you have a moment ..and ..if you still have it and are willing to sell I’d love to see some photos. I’m in Australia actually but happy to pay freight.

Hi Joralin,
This is a crazy late reply but just wanted to see if you still have your Bruko? I got silly busy here and was away from all things internet for a bit and missed your message. Great to hear if you have a moment ..and ..if you still have it and are willing to sell I’d love to see some photos. I’m in Australia actually but happy to pay freight.
Hi,

I have a Mahogany Sopran, but I'm undecided if I want to sell it because it is my only Brüko made of this wood.

Would you also be interested in a Brüko Maple Sunburst Soprano? I have 2 of them, so I can still keep one. Both from the eighties I guess.

Greetings

Top Bottom