Is it destiny for us to meet like this?

MarcPlays

Reaction score
I found you guys on Google searching for a question I had about my baritone ukulele, I decided to join because I'm thinking there's something cool I could learn and meeting people who also play the uku feels exciting, that feeling of being apart of something different but could potentially become something bigger. I sit on my front porch every other day playing the baritone ukulele(sometimes guitar) and enjoying the sun, I Feel there's something familiar but also unfamiliar I'm looking for but haven't found yet and its probably here.

Looking forward to growing with the rest of the community here i can be a bit of an odd ball here and there but it's all in good spirit.

Yeah! Another sitting on the porch Uke player. We are a special breed. Sunrise is a great time to be on the porch playing, but then again, so is sunset. We're having a new home built, and I will have an East facing 2nd floor music room with a outside balcony. That is going to be a treat! Neighbors walking by always stop and call out a greeting, or amble over and chat a while. I love porch playing!

Welcome to UU MarcPlays and a big hello from Chicago, USA.
It's great to spend time sitting in the sun and playing your ukulele. Second only to falling on my face on somebody's new mown lawn. :)

Welcome Marc, enjoy your time on the porch with your uke. Its never time wasted

Welcome to UU, MarcPlays!

Enjoy your instruments and your porch!

Top Bottom