Brad Bordessa?

I'm personally a fan of Brad's content. He runs liveukulele.com and he kicks around this forum too. Hes got a few books and articles on chord shapes and books dedicated to specific techniques for both the attack and fretting hands. I consider myself an intermediate player, closer to the novice end of that than the advanced one. I find all of Brad's content helpful.

Edit: I also want to add that I fully intend to enroll in his course once time allows.

whatever you do, don't listen to his podcast on UAS!

He might put Jerry in an intervention. ;)

I think Brad would be well worth the $20. I respect his knowledge and have enjoyed his podcasts very much.

He might put Jerry in an intervention. ;)

I think Brad would be well worth the $20. I respect his knowledge and have enjoyed his podcasts very much.

whatever you do, don't listen to his podcast on UAS!

Your comment about (not) listening to Brad’s UAS podcast made me laugh out loud!

I completely endorse Brad's books. They are great resources for what I do. I was trying to think of some criticism to balance out this post and I could only think of one thing. Brad, like Aaron Keim, can be a bit of a party-pooper by eschewing all those little things we obsess over such as tone woods, strings, fancy chords, and more and more scales. He has never said this, but his vibe is talk less, play more. I find his calling out my B.S. motivating and I am planning on getting his double-stop course because I have mapped out those sixth intervals but I have done it haphazardly; I want to see what an orderly presentation can do for my understanding.

Thanks! You've convinced me. I'm signing up today. As for my UAS, that's ended. Really. I'll have to start downsizing. It's taking me too long to find the one (out of 100) that I want.

Top Bottom