Moving from a bass Facebook group to here.

KohanMike

Los Angeles, Beverly Grove West
UU VIP
Reaction score
For the past few months I've been participating in a Facebook group, UBass Freaks. I really like being able to interact with the other members, but I really dislike the user interface of Facebook. The last couple of days it changed again, making it that much more cumbersome to navigate, so I decided to bid the group goodbye, saying that the Talk Bass and UU Bass forums are much better ways to communicate. I also included a link for any of them to become part of the UU bass forum. I'm going to start using the UU bass forum more in case any of those people decide to participate.

Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 36)
•Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
•Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Last edited:
This is an old thread, I have a more recent one on the UU Bass forum and the UBassFreaks group saying that UU Bass might be a better choice.

Yeah FB is a never ending stream of posts: difficult to search and find things compared to an electronic bulletin board or forum format. Plus FB is full of angry and crazy people! This forum is based on ancient 1990s design but works much better than Discord and FB as a discussion forum.

Top Bottom