Succumbed to Temptation

VegasGeorge

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I was intrigued a while back when I saw an advertisement For Luna's new Vista Ukes. I thought the Vista Deer design looked good, and I've been keeping track of the price. It's been holding steady at $349.00. Then a few days ago I got an email from a dealer offering a 20% discount on "qualifying" merchandise. Well, you all know that usually means it doesn't apply to what you want to buy. Yesterday I got another email, this time advertising Luna's newest Vista design, the "Stallion." I really liked that one. So, I went to that dealers website, and sure enough, the Stallion was offered for pre-order, again at $349.00. So, I gave it a try with the 20% discount code, and sure enough, it went through. So, sooner or later, I'll have that new Luna to try out. If you want to see it, go to https://www.lunaguitars.com/product?id=ukevistastallionc

Wow what an awesome looking uke.
Gotta love those special discount codes. Basically a sign from the universe that you need to get it :D
The excuse doesn't work very well when I try to explain to my wife though

That is one cool looking uke. I especially like the abalone inlay "river". Will love to see a NUD when you get it.

Beautiful, My wife got me a Luna guitar. Paid $ 60 for it because the head stock was cracked at the neck. Some good glue and a few clamps it good as new. Lots of help from the luthiers here, thanks again guys. Really don't play it much. Now back top uke. I thought I had my uke limit. now I don't gotta have one more, that one. Inspired me to loose weight and now this. Your could be considered a bad influence.

Top Bottom