Howdy!

Wineshop

Reaction score
Hey, folks! My name is Tim and I live in Texas and just wanted to finally post after lurking for a long time. I play various instruments, but have been mainly a guitarist for almost 40 years (man that sounds old). I played pro in Austin/ Houston area for quite some time, and these days lend myself to studio sessions here and there, but mostly I just do my own thing now. Loving the ukulele. Got this just a few years ago and play the daylights out of it these days. It's amazing how many amazing melodies can be played on just 4 little old strings! Anyhow - I'll be chiming in a bit more from now on. The more I'm enjoying the uke, the more I find myself reading and learning more about them. I thank y'all for all the information I've learned just from searching the site!

Peace!!

Welcome, Wineshop! So glad you are enjoying your ukulele journey.

Welcome Wineshop, glad to have you on the Forum. Nice to have a professional musician amongst the users.

Enjoy your uke and the Forum too.

Great, another Texan in the mix! I love it. Welcome Wineshop!

Hey, VegasGeorge. Man, just from scanning your entire post I can see at least 3 things in common: Ukuleles, Texas Hill Country (we spend a lot of time up around Fredericksburg/ Llano and LOVE it up there) and Vegas (3-4 trips to Vegas a year!). Good to meet you!

Welcome to UU, Wineshop!
You're not wrong about all the melodies you can play on the ukulele. It's incredibly versatile.
Enjoy your stay here on the forums, and have lots of fun with all your instruments.

Top Bottom