MobileSheetsPro - Help!

Jerryc41

Reaction score
I love using MobileSheetsPro on my Kindle, but I have a problem. The problem is that I get duplicate songs. I have about six books of songs in "Setlists."

I wiped all songs and books from my Kindle. Then I added one book of songs, and I put them in Book 1. Then I tried to copy the songs in Book 2, and I got a notice about that song already being in MSP. I told MSP to add them. When I was finished adding all the songs, I clicked on the "Songs" tab, and saw that I had four copies of many songs.

I actually do have different versions of some songs, but they are in different books, and I changed the names slightly so they wouldn't look like duplicates.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be glad to hear them.

I have an android tablet with probably 1,000+ song sheets and a pdf viewer works just fine. What is the benefit of an "App"?

I love using MobileSheetsPro on my Kindle, but I have a problem. The problem is that I get duplicate songs. I have about six books of songs in "Setlists."

I wiped all songs and books from my Kindle. Then I added one book of songs, and I put them in Book 1. Then I tried to copy the songs in Book 2, and I got a notice about that song already being in MSP. I told MSP to add them. When I was finished adding all the songs, I clicked on the "Songs" tab, and saw that I had four copies of many songs.

I actually do have different versions of some songs, but they are in different books, and I changed the names slightly so they wouldn't look like duplicates.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be glad to hear them.

My guess is try the same procedure again, and when it asks you about the songs that are already there, say “No” and don’t copy them.

It can organize setlists, it can read text files, you can annotate the files, you can switch keys of chordpro songs, it can scroll files, you can associate audio files with the text files - lots of stuff!

It can organize setlists, it can read text files, you can annotate the files, you can switch keys of chordpro songs, it can scroll files, you can associate audio files with the text files - lots of stuff!

When I had an Android and a Windows tablet, I used Mobile Sheets Pro, an excellent app with far more capabilities than a plain PDF reader.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 36)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Top Bottom