Love Can Make You Happy (Mercy)

Simply beautiful music, Marianne and John. Thank you for reminding me of another song I had (temporarily) forgotten.

Bill

Simply beautiful music, Marianne and John. Thank you for reminding me of another song I had (temporarily) forgotten.

Bill

Thanks, Bill! I read that this song reached Number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100, kept out of the top spot by the Beatles' "Get Back"!

That was lovely, John. I literally cannot remember the last time I heard that song, so thanks for bringing it back. :)

That was lovely, John. I literally cannot remember the last time I heard that song, so thanks for bringing it back. :)

Thanks, Jan! I want to bring all these gems back! Have a great week! :)

Beautiful, you just keep raising the bar for yourself. Could not think of a better way to keep the gems coming back.

Beautiful, you just keep raising the bar for yourself. Could not think of a better way to keep the gems coming back.

Thanks, plunker! I really appreciate it! I'm often surprised to find a song that has no (or hardly any) ukulele covers on YouTube. I think we ukulele players will eventually get it done! :)

Top Bottom