Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Cordoba Mini O-CE

Default For Sale: Cordoba Mini O-CE SOLD

SOLD

For sale is a Cordoba Mini O-CE. It's called a mini guitar but is also known as a guilele. It has a solid ovangkol top with laminated ovangkol back and sides, 20" baritone scale, 1 78" nut, and a built in pickup. I currently have it set up in A-A tuning but it can be tuned E-E with different strings.

If you are thinking of trying a guilele, this is an inexpensive way to get your feet wet with a surprisingly good sounding instrument that is fun and easy to play. And, it's great for travel with the Cordoba gig bag.

They retail new for $329 and you can have this excellent condition pre-owned example for $xxx including paypal and shipping fees. REDUCED to $xxx

MitchIMG_4371.jpgIMG_4372.jpgIMG_4376.jpgIMG_4375.jpg
    Last edited by mkatz; 06-01-2021 at 10:15 AM.

Still available.

Mitch

Price reduced.

Reduced to what new price?

Quote Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
    Reduced to what new price?
    Original post says $200. Depending on your answers to your other thread, you should probably jump on this. If you have a strong preference for shorter scale or wider nut, then maybe look elsewhere, but otherwise, this would be a great start to your exploration
    Ukulele:
    Iriguchi Tenor "Weeble" - A, WoU Clarity
    Blue Star 19" baritone Konablaster - DGBE
    Cocobolo 16" SC#1-gCEA, SC SLMU
    Ono #42 19" baritone, Ab, LW
    Imua iET-Bb, M600
    Covered Bridge CLN pineapple - Eb cuatro, SC XLL
    Rogue bari
    Bonanza super tenor, cFAD SC LHU
    Kala KSLNG, Eb SC XLU
    Hanson 5-string tenor, LW dGBEA
    Southern Cross concert GCEA
    Guitars:
    Jupiter #47, G, TI CF127
    Pelem, B reentrant
    Jupiter #71, E cuatro TI/Oasis

!Flukutronic!

Thank you Jim. I think you are right, this is a very good deal. I do like a wider nut width and so I'm somewhat ambivalent, going from foot to foot.

Also, Jim, while I have your ear, I'm a recent member of this forum and have activated my presence but have yet to figure out how to start a thread. I have questions regarding the difference and similarities between Guiteleles, baritone ukuleles, mini-guitars, and 1/4 sized guitars.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
    Also, Jim, while I have your ear, I'm a recent member of this forum and have activated my presence but have yet to figure out how to start a thread. I have questions regarding the difference and similarities between Guiteleles, baritone ukuleles, mini-guitars, and 1/4 sized guitars.
    When you enter a forum such as "Uke Talk" or "Ukulele Marketplace" You'll see a black button just above the name of the forum that says: "+ Post New Thread". It's easy to miss.
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don't begin to know until you begin to try to do.

--Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

Thank you Ken--hopefully I've learned and now I try doing something.

I find myself returning to this guitar--can this guitar be tuned e to e like a normal guitar?

Thread Information