For Sale: Cordoba Mini O-CE

I'm just glad that Jim didn't have to kick my butt.

By the way, Mr. Hanks, are the person I see demonstrating the Cordobas on line?

With a bit of re-search I see that you are indeed the demonstrator. It would be nice to see you demonstrating the qualities of, say, a Pono, or maybe a Big Island KT--as part of a stellar collection.

Well, that's all the harassment I can summon up at the moment. But while I'm waiting for my Cordoba Mini and Mini II I'm sure I'll have time to help add on to Jim's almost remarkable collection.

I just received the Mini and it is marvelous. Mitch gave me a good deal and Cordoba made a good instrument. I'm very happy.

I've also received the Mini II EB-CE and it, too, is also a superb instrument.

Little by little I am working up in size to find the nylon string guitar that suits me best. A Godin Motif is on the way. On the hunt.

I just received the Mini and it is marvelous. Mitch gave me a good deal and Cordoba made a good instrument. I'm very happy.

Little by little I am working up in size to find the nylon string guitar that suits me best. A Godin Motif is on the way. On the hunt.

Now that's a cool way to do it! Line 'em up and have a playoff!

tm3l;

What's making this plan work is that I have no problem selling the guitars once I've given them a run. I've sold the two Caramels and the mini with no advertising, by just showing them to friends and neighbors. I do reduce the price from what I paid to keep up my stellar business plan of buying high and selling low--I count the loss as rental fee and the price of information.

tm3l;

What's making this plan work is that I have no problem selling the guitars once I've given them a run. I've sold the two Caramels and the mini with no advertising, by just showing them to friends and neighbors. I do reduce the price from what I paid to keep up my stellar business plan of buying high and selling low--I count the loss as rental fee and the price of information.

I think it's a great way to figure out what is going to work best for you ...... plus it sounds like it benefits your friends also!

It is a community benefit. I live in a small village of about 350 people, many play a musical instrument and about 10 of them have purchased guitars from me--and are happy. Definitely a win-win business plan.

Glad it worked out Evan!

Mitch

Top Bottom