aNueNue Moon Bird UT200 Tenor Ukulele

Gordon777

Reaction score
This Bird has flown. SOLD

Sale also includes original blue aNueNue case and a strap. I added a strap button.

Uke is in beautiful condition, no damage or scratches. You may be able to find very minor signs of use if you get the right angle of light, but very minor. There are a couple light spots in the binding that are manufacturing defects, they are smooth and stable - I tried to photograph them but it's hard to tell the light spots from light reflections in the photos.

When I first got it I lowered the saddle a bit but recently decided I wanted the action higher so there is a thin shim on the bottom of the saddle. String height is now 2.5mm at 12th fret.

Uke sounds and looks beautiful, super nice. I am selling because I bought a Kanile'a I am going to devote my time to. Currently strung high G but can add a low G if you prefer. I am near Seattle, WA.

Moon1.jpgMoon2.jpgMoon3.jpgMoon4.jpgMoon5.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful uke, nice-looking strap too!

Back up for sale! Yes, these Moon Birds are like works of art, very beautiful!

Last edited:
This stunning Moon Bird is still up for sale. I took a couple more pics to show the minor flaw in the binding - it is the small light spot on the left side of the first pic, the rest is light glare. Also better pics of the fret board and front of the uke. To sweeten it a bit, I'll charge a set $25.00 for shipping and I will pay the excess shipping, so $1,025 out the door. Looks like a work of art and sounds as good as it looks!! PM me if interested.

Moon a.jpgMoon b.jpgMoon c.jpg

I really want to try out Kamaka and Koaloha tenors so might be willing to trade for one of those if in excellent condition as this Bird is.

trade possiblity I have a custom maui music tenor

I really want to try out Kamaka and Koaloha tenors so might be willing to trade for one of those if in excellent condition as this Bird is.

I have wanted to try a moon bird ukulele, I am down sizing and have a Maui Music Custom Koa tenor I would consider trading. I live in NE Tacoma so am local to you. email me. Thanks
Bob DuBos
bikerbob@harbornet.com
Tacoma WA

If I didn't already have one, I'd jump on this. I really like the rosette figure in your Moon Bird.

These are very nice tenors. Mine always gets a lot of comments when I take it to a group setting.

Sent you a PM. THanks!

Top Bottom