Moore Bettah Tenor Being Sold

MarkJay

Reaction score
For those interested, the Moore Bettah is being offered on Ebay. Feel free to be in touch with any questions. Rare chance to get a beautiful instrument with extraordinary inlay work, and of course, that Moore Bettah sound.

are you the seller? how much are you asking for it and any pictures?

are you the seller? how much are you asking for it and any pictures?

I took a look, and the price is listed in the ebay posting. Photos are there too.
Beautiful ukulele, as one would expect from a Moore Bettah.

To the OP, sorry to hear about your accident. I hope that the sale of your ukulele goes well.

Best of luck!

Thank you all for the good words. I am a bit cautious about saying too much here because I had posted this in the market place a few weeks ago, and for some reason which I, nor others, could figure out - I was banned from the site for a week. So I decided to post on eBay with a buy it now price.

I would like this uke to go to a good home where it is played ! If anyone from this site reaches out to me, I can certainly show some flexibility on the price. This is an amazing instrument. If you have never actually played a Moore Bettah, I can say with certainty that there is no doubt that they sound better than you can even imagine.

I also had a comment from someone on this site that they were uncomfortable buying an expensive uke from someone that has not been on this site for years. That is also the reason I put it on ebay. The buyer has protection from ebay that they get the uke, in condition as described etc.

Again - thanks to everyone for the positive comments.

It's gorgeous, best of luck for a quick sale...:shaka:

Top Bottom