Help Me ID This Song

Can't help you ID the song, but that's a nice sounding ukulele, and different looking.
Sigh, the Ukulele Friend website can stir up UAS.

Sigh, the Ukulele Friend website can stir up UAS.
The song is the old Hawaiian standard: I'wannabuydauke

Seriously, that is a neat, unusual uke. Way more than I'd pay for any instrument, but It looks like it'd be interesting to play. Props to the builder for doing something so different. The player in the vid is great.

That uke sounds amazing!

Good one!

Who knows, that may be it.

Bluesy.

Write to Ukulele friend, maybe they will provide the music to you. Or, post this over on the song help forum...

I contacted Ukulele Friend via Twitter, and they said that was an improvised song.

It certainly sounded familiar to me, but I guess someone needs to slow the video down and make some tabs! (No, this is not me volunteering!)

Cluze, Thanks for contacting them about it. The reason it sounds so familiar may be that Mika Kane not only uses it to demonstrate instruments on Ukulele Friend's site, but also on The Ukulele Site. It's not that difficult to deconstruct, but the fact it's so catchy made me want to uncover its origin.

Bluesy.

I contacted Ukulele Friend via Twitter, and they said that was an improvised song.

It certainly sounded familiar to me, but I guess someone needs to slow the video down and make some tabs! (No, this is not me volunteering!)

I detected teases of Freight Train, a song that has been played on HMS videos before.

Top Bottom