KM Ukuleles Dreadnought Concert - Retrospective

bazmaz

Reaction score
Not a full review as I did that in 2018, but a retrospective 3 years on. Love it as much as I did on day one.

To badly mis-quote those old commercials for shavers.. 'I loved it so much I bought the uke!'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAlkgBEqe4c

I'm guessing you've switched microphones since that original review, or at least I can definitely hear the tone of the KM concert much better than in the previous video. That's quite stunning to listen to. Not surprised at all you decided to buy it.

Not just phones - the whole way the vids are recorded. Both mics were Rode - but before it was a condenser running through an interface matched to separate video via a HD cam. Now using a shotgun Rode VideoMic Pro + direct to 4K camera. Less links in chain I guess and less surrounding noise.

First strum I ever had of this I was hooked on it.

It’s so nice to have a uke that you admire each time you pick it up. Thanks for sharing.

Gives me the same reaction every time. I think I kind of (weirdly) expect it to sound different, but surprises me at the breadth of tone each time. He's a bit of a wizard!

Top Bottom