Ohana BK-35GC Baritone Ukulele Solid Mahogany Cutaway with Pickup MINT Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcboals

Reaction score
SOLD Ohana BK-35GC Baritone Ukulele Solid Mahogany Cutaway with Pickup MINT Video

sold sold sold sold

Attachments

• 1 Bari.jpg
    1 Bari.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 2 Bari.jpg
    2 Bari.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 3 bari.jpg
    3 bari.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Does this bump the thread? Accidently posted two threads and closed the other which shows up first and has a bunch more views. Hope this separates them.

Hi. Can you tell me a bit about the tuning? In other words, you have tuned it so that you can play the regular uke chord shapes on it. So, does it sound more like a big tenor than a baritone with that tuning? I might be interested in purchasing this... thank you.

Hi. Can you tell me a bit about the tuning? In other words, you have tuned it so that you can play the regular uke chord shapes on it. So, does it sound more like a big tenor than a baritone with that tuning? I might be interested in purchasing this... thank you.

It does sound like a big tenor with the right special strings you can tune a baritone to Tenor tuning of GCEA (which is the same as if you put a capo on the 5th fret of a guitar the higher four strings on the guitar then become GCEA) With regular baritone strings the tuning is the same as the four higher strings on a regular guitar DGBE. The chord shapes are the same example with GCEA tenor tuning your third finger on the third fret first string it is a C chord, with Baritone tuning DGBE the same third finger third fret is a G chord. Hope this helps you will not be disappointed with the Ohana solid wood ukes.

Thank you! A few more questions: Was this uke ever professionally set up? Can you describe the action, please.

The action is fast and low the way I like my guitars. It needed no set up and was very playable from the get go as have been all three of the Ohana products I have bought. I can't say enough good about Ohana products. I have had three including this one. I had their 5 string solid mahogany tenor TK-35g-5 sold it upgraded to Kanilea $$$$ K1 Koa 5 string. I currently have the Ohana TK 120 BUC Banjolele absolutely love it. You can check out my youtube channel "rcboals" there is a bunch of my videos of playing fooling around and having a good time with life. I have personally built 5 guitars "RCB Twangmaster" guitars. Some cigar box ukulele I put together I think 6 of them. Now you know more than you ever wanted too. :)

I sent you a personal message don't know if it went through. Let me know if you got ok?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom